Recent App Notifications
- North Forrest Elementary - Feb 18, 2018, 04:21 PM
- Mark your calendar. Move over Moms Muffins and Measures, Dads Doughnuts and Data; these events have been combined and rescheduled. Parents, Pastries, and Performance will be held on Tuesday, February 27 from 8:30 to 9:30.
Book Fair returns February 26th-28th.
- North Forrest Elementary - Feb 18, 2018, 04:19 PM
- Attendance is key to student achievement. One of our school goals is to have an average daily attendance of 97% for the entire school year. Help us reach attendance and academic achievement goals by sending your student to school everyday with no check-ins and checkouts.
- North Forrest Elementary - Feb 18, 2018, 04:18 PM
- The cold and flu season is in full swing. If your little one has been absent due to sickness please remember to send the doctors excuse when the student returns to school. Also consider a courtesy call to inform us, as we are concerned about the well being of all students.
- North Forrest Elementary - Feb 18, 2018, 04:17 PM
- Exposure is key to building robust vocabulary please view and use our monthly school-wide vocabulary words. They can be found on the newsletter. Our words for this week are affluent, endeavor, and succumb.
- North Forrest Elementary - Feb 18, 2018, 04:16 PM
- 3rd-grade and GEMS fieldtrip to the Saenger Theatre is February 23rd.
Need Some Help?
Watch our short video on why you need SchoolWay!
Click the links below to access our help guides with step by step instructions on how to install the app and subscribe to push messages.
Still need help? Contact the SchoolWay Team at 1.866.515.6783, or send an email to: